From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, February 04, 2005 7:29 AM
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: RE: (313) Marty 'Hardy' Bonds

Mr Grant.

Been meaning to give your shop a big ol' shout on the list.

Seeing as you won't do it, I will!

has everyone checked the emporium50 out lately? Last time I checked, there
wasn't loads of stuff on there....but now, phew.

Tons of underground detroit house on there, alot of it unavailable to us in
the UK, some stuff I hadn't heard of, new labels to check, hard to find
bits to pick up etc etc. And, for us euro heads, good chance to take
advantage of the exchange rate.

seems like between this shop and submerge, you could EASILY cover all your
detroit techno and house needs, especially those heads struggling a little
in the US as previously mentioned.

dunno about the service, never ordered from there. and unless Mr Grant
starts accepting luncheon vouchers, I'm out of the game for a while. sure
it'll be cool though, site looks easy to use etc.

plug over. not even my shizzle to plug. something that looks worthwhile
shouting about mind, as with all these little indies. marsel's
nomorewords.net shop is the same, great place to pick up that new euro deep
techno shizzle at good prices direct from the source. help the labels!

alex

This e-mail is sent by the above named in
their individual, non-business capacity and
is not on behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP.

PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP may monitor
outgoing and incoming e-mails and other
telecommunications on its e-mail and
telecommunications systems. By replying
to this e-mail you give your consent to such monitoring.