Alright!

You know any talk of Propaganda and ZTT in general will bring me out of the
woodwork.

What can I say. The one true Propaganda album "A Secret Wish" is a huge
influence on me. "Murder of Love" happens to be my favorite. "Dream Within A
Dream" still- way ahead of it's time. ZTT had a way of crafting albums:
engineering, sequencing, production, packaging. Detroit's early aesthetic ran
parallel/ similar to this, in my opinion. Can any native Detroit artist vouch
for this influence? (Kind of a Nouveu Urbane influence, y'know, 1980s UK, Face
Magazine etc..)

Claudia Brucken, the original singer for Propaganda is still active. She has
two new projects out on her new label: There(there). One is a collaboration
with Paul Humphreys from OMD, a 5 track ep called: One/Two: "Item". The second,
another collaboration (...a wet dream for you real ZTT geeks...) with Andrew
Poppy called "Another Language". The latter is simply fantastic. Andrew Poppy
on piano with Claudia on vocals. Torch song type arrangements of a very
ecclectic song list: Frank Black, Elvis Costello, Kate Bush, among others. ZTT
appears to be helping with distribution of both projects as I purchased my
copies directly from their website.

Also, if you are not familiar with Andrew Poppy, do yourself a favor and check
him out. Find his stuff from 20 years ago and you will simply find yourself
here in 2005 looking 20 years ahead....(!?).... Late night milk and cookies
must be kicking in...

OH! Cyclone, I am still working on a package of goodies for you. I know it has
taken me 6 months, but I do have a number disks that I will post out to you by
the end of the month.

Best regards,

Louis