>we got shut down by the BPI (www.bpi.co.uk) for hosting DJ mixes.

yeah, Robin must have been losing them millions for them to take time out
to bother.

sheesh.

oh well.

I blame Placid.

and, er, Tom Cox Jnr.

and that spw fellow who used to be round here as well.

Oh, and Nick Hardie too. Best scapegoat in the business is Mr Hardie -
wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to anyone. You should hear what I tell
my bird. "Oh sorry I'm late love, Nick got me really drunk". "Sorry I went
to that orgy, Nick dragged me down there, wouldn't take no for an answer,
pretty much kidnapped me".

This e-mail is sent by the above named in
their individual, non-business capacity and
is not on behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP.

PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP may monitor
outgoing and incoming e-mails and other
telecommunications on its e-mail and
telecommunications systems. By replying
to this e-mail you give your consent to such monitoring.