Well my guess would be http://www.nomorewords.net/forcefield/ but that shows nothing but weird ascii stuff. Beter ask Marsel for more results though :)

But while looking for ye good ol' forcefield site i noticed that the Sturmey Archer site is full of great mixes:

http://nomorewords.net/sturmey/

KJ

On Feb 10, 2005, at 6:33 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Does anyone know if this website still exists?
A while (= eons) ago someone posted a link to some old interviews with Juan,
Kevin etc.
I read most of the Juan one which was fascinating.
Vowed to go back and read the rest but now can't get to the site : (
Maybe my work are ***king it up (they do that - in fact if anyone replies to
this I'll probably never see it).
It looked like a really interesting site but I never had time to see who
they were and what it was about.