can't help with the knock knock on salsoul. but, i noticed that 'when you
touch me' by taana gardner on salsoul has been re-released.
james
www.jbucknell.com

             "Thomas D. Cox,
             Jr."
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]                                          To
             h.com>                    <313@hyperreal.org>
                                                                        cc
             11/02/05 04:18 AM
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: (313) February Top 10
             Please respond to
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                  h.com>

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

>>Is this maybe more on the house tip, Thomas?
>
>Think it's more on the 1979 vibe David!

yeah its mostly disco boogie, one italo record, and one acid
record. id pin it down more to the early-mid 80s actually ;) yeah
check out any of the stuff by these people, ive been kinda on a
richie weeks / weeks + co thing this week so ive been trying to
get everything i can. still need the "knock knock" 12" on salsoul
if anyones got an extra in good shape....

tom

andythepooh.com

ForwardSourceID:NT000192AE