Pretty dope mix. Anybody know what mix of sharivari that is? I'm probably late
(again). Drops about 52 min in...uh... please? (told ya I can't work right now)

Kamal K. Stoddard
Turner Broadcasting Systems

** I am exactly what I wanted to become since I was 5 years old. Since 5 year
olds are not noted for mature judgement and sometimes aspire to piracy or
gunfighting, this is not necessarily a sign of success. **