On 11 feb 2005, at 20:06, Wibo & Nanette wrote:
http://www.discogs.com/label/Red+Planet

Hi all,

I was going through some Discogs entries. It says at Red Planet that RP06 is credited to one Mustapha Alici. Now who is he? Or is this just bad linking at Discogs? This guy has made tons of hardcore records for Dutch labels...

Probably just different people using the same alias which is not being reflected by Discogs in this case.

Btw, whatever happened to the Red Planet DJ that was doing gigs here and there a couple of years ago? I forgot his name...

Cheers,
Hans

--
Hans Veneman