News:

Vault Radio will be airing at a different time. I will be on every other
Tuesday night from 9pm to 10:30 beginning February 22nd. Note: The online
broadcast will continue to be posted each week. I have exclusive material by
several guest artists planned for the next few shows. These mixes may be
played on the radio but will definitely be broadcast on the internet radio
show on the following dates.

    March 8th- Markantonio (Analytic Trail)
    March 22nd- Umberto Carmignani (Rotation Records)
    April 5- Rino Cerrone (Rilis Records)

The last two programs are always archived online. Visit www.antonbanks.com
to hear them.

Playlist for February 8, 2005

Alex Smoke, Don’t See The Point, Soma (promotional)
Dark Comedy, War Of The Worlds (Dark Room Mix), Transmit
Roy Davis, I’m Tha DJ, Roy’s Chicago Basemet Trax, Kumba
Vector Lovers, Melodies & Memories, Suicide Android

Reade Truth, The Virus, War Path, Path
The Hacker, New Era, Melodies En Sous Sol, Goodlife
Tony Rohr, Untitled, Remains 21, Remains
Joroan Lazaro, Reptile, Paraglider Ep, Tuunda (promotional)
Red Tide, Heavy Discipline (Mark Broom Rmx), Remix Ep 01, Core
Gary Martin, Samedi (Original Mix), Samedi Ep, Teknotika
Deetron, Silk Cut (John Tejada Remix), The Recuts (Part 2), Phont
Tomie Nevada, Housekeeper, Retro Inspection Ep, Rotation
Zzino Vs. Accelerator, Alien Body (Original), Alien Body Ep, Re-Load
Joel Mull, Let Go, Consider This, Inside
Flatner & Ingram Project, LA Gangsta, Rectus EP, Black Nation
Joroan Lazaro, Moroccan Mental Mint, Swamp Thing, Tuunda (promotional)
Archetype, 4th Deadly Sin, Myths & Rituals, Black Nation
Umek, Zulu Samauri, Zulu Samauri Ep, Recon
Carsten Fietz, 3rd Wonder, Stop Wondering Ep, Subconscious Elements
Atsushi Yano, Soul Chant, Burkina Faso, Ingoma

The Vault airs every Tuesday night from 9:00 pm until 10:30 pm (21:00 to
22:30 US Eastern Time = GMT -5:00) on 89.3 FM WRTC. The station's 300 watt
signal can be heard from as far north as Springfield, MA to as far south as
North Haven, CT. WRTC also broadcasts via the internet. There are now
several other ways to listen to the station online. Visit the station's
website www.wrtcfm.com for the details.
In addition to hosting this radio program, I am a freelance DJ and
occasionally write record reviews. I welcome any questions, suggestions, or
comments. Please feel free to reply to this message or visit my website,
www.antonbanks.com, for more information.

*** I appreciate all promotional music sent to me and will never sell any of
it online or anywhere else. All promotional material sent to me is aired on
my show as well as used in my DJ sets when I play out.

I respect your privacy. Reply to this message with the word "remove" in the
subject to stop receiving these mailings.