Hi Jason,
Gerome is a friend ;-), from Here Belgium (Liège).
He already putted out some stuff on SurMuzik, Serie, and soon on Black Print, the label of James Pennington. True, the release is really good...I'm bored about all that new acid tracks, but This one is nice ! I have to say than I'm getting bored because I used to be a clubber during the first acid house wave in 80's, but I understand than young producers want to "play" with these sounds today...I, myself played hours on it !!! ;-)

Fabrice

From: Jason Brunton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: (313) Great new Acid Traxxxx
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 08:59:49 +0000

Hi list- anyone know anything about Gerome Sportelli who is behind the excellent old-school Acid releases on Krax records? From the record covers I thought the stuff was going to be more "me too" Acid Trax revival stuff but it's hot as hell- two releases so far, the second in the cover is the better (I think)

cheers

Jason