Dang, I guess I better return my custom lucha mask with the blue flames &
diamonds on it. I'm keeping the yellow glitter laces though. Man! And I was
looking forward to ushering in the era of disconnected bling techno. Guess this
capes no good anymore either eh?

Kamal K. Stoddard
Turner Broadcasting Systems

** I am exactly what I wanted to become since I was 5 years old. Since 5 year
olds are not noted for mature judgement and sometimes aspire to piracy or
gunfighting, this is not necessarily a sign of success. **