>Bit harsh, good lads and all

Well, yeah.

But, inspired by the supporters of Manchester United, I'm in a 'direct
action' kinda mood today.
You won't find any Matt Macqueen stlye liberalism/free love vibe with this
lad ; )

I say burn them. and their mates. and their soooped-up ford escort mark
3's.

Do you ever have one of those days when you wish you had a flame-thrower?

I've always wanted one.

Do you think if I didn't eat any lunch for 3 weeks, and saved my dinner
money, I could afford one?

Not sure.

This e-mail is sent by the above named in
their individual, non-business capacity and
is not on behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP.

PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP may monitor
outgoing and incoming e-mails and other
telecommunications on its e-mail and
telecommunications systems. By replying
to this e-mail you give your consent to such monitoring.