I dunno, never seen anyone on dmt proper who was conscious enough to see their
hands. More like a 1 1/2 minute unconscious cosmic learning session. I guess
they had to fill in he d's with something though. Plus I think tussin would've
been a better T than tetra-whatever the fxck. Can't believe I'm posting this. I
got no standards anymore. *I wonder how the aussies feel about this video* :P

Kamal K. Stoddard
Turner Broadcasting Systems

** I am exactly what I wanted to become since I was 5 years old. Since 5 year
olds are not noted for mature judgement and sometimes aspire to piracy or
gunfighting, this is not necessarily a sign of success. **