http://www.philpot-records.net/mp3s/lassiccuts.mp3

I forgot who originally posted the link earlier today for the Soulphiction Classic Cuts mix/re-edits, but I'm really diggin it, thanks!

Which brings me to the need for a tracklisting. There are lots of track which seem to be essential links between Disco and House / Techno (that '80-'85 gap).

I'd love to pick up some of them.

Any idea what the track that starts at 21:33 is? Must be obvious (Chicago, Chicago, where can I go?), but I don't have a clue.

Can anyone help? Andrew (Duke), maybe?

So far I know this:

1. Bohannon - Let's Start II Dance
2. {early Mass Production or Brass Construction track (not sure which)}
3. ? {used later as basis for several "dum dum" tracks. cf. Armando, Mike Dunn, Wamdue et al}
4. ? (is that the Stylistics?) - Almost There
5. ? (is that Black Ivory?) - Hustlin'
6. Loleatta Holloway - Hit'n'Run
7. ?
8. ?
9. Straffe - Set It Off
10. Jungle Wonz - Bird In A Guilded Cage
11. ? {... I have this, but can't remember what it is for the life of me; classic solo-sax-house}
12. Tortured Soul - I Might Do Something Wrong
13. ? {mid-90's instrumental house track}
14. Moodymann - Mahogany Black (or Black Sunday?)
15. {9/11 news broadcast snippets}

Any clues would be appreciated.

Francis.