..::Equinox Radio::..

Wednesdays from 4-6pm EST
hosted by: Gerald-Matrix
on the Electrique stream @
www.netmusique.com <- join us live and chat with fellow listeners, make
requests, etc. in the chat forum!

ok - tried out a new way of recording the show today, which caused a bit of
digital skipping a couple of times during the 2 hour show. Between that and
other distractions like my babbling, and the discussion about vintage
jockstraps in the chat forum which caused me to miss the record ending...
hope you enjoy the show!

download is available on the Equinox page @ www.gerald-matrix.com

Here's the playlist:

Artist - Title (Label)
Slope - Trust the Universe [Atjazz Floor Dub] (Sonar Kollectiv)
Martial/Carrier/GLT - The Evidence Way ep (Taka)
John Thomas - Girth [DJ Slip rmx] (Logistic)
Patrick Darkfarmer - Storm Warning (Voltmusik)
Jasper - Uncertain (Cytrax)
Seidensticker - Verdichtung (Out To Lunch)
Publiq Space - Menuditis (Underwater)
Luomo - Tessio (Force Tracks)
Damon Wild - Touch Tone (Kozzmozz)
DJ Hell - Eat More House Baby (Rewind The Classics)
Denard Henry - Lost Lonely & Lethal ep (Cipher)
Model 500 - Warning (R&S)
La Monde - Magneto [DJ Slip rmx] (Monoid)
Jeff Mills - Sugar Is Sweeter (Purpose Maker)
Front 242 - Black White Blue (Wax Trax)
Mathew Jonson - Magic Through Music (It Is What It Is)
Rei Loci - Silent Chemistry (Down Low)
Myungho Choi - Vehicle ep (Transit)
The English Beat - Twist & Crawl (I.R.S.)
Brooks - Mao Rox (Mantis)
Tons Of Tones - Photogene (Fierce)
Killer Loop - Broken [ASAD rmx] (End)
The B-52's - Planet Claire [Francois K rmx] (Reprise)

Cheers!

website: www.gerald-matrix.com
event organiser/writer/dj: Kick Magazine - www.kickmagazine.ca
radio host: Equinox Radio on Electrique @ www.netmusique.com