I was really looking forward to hearing what marco passarani did to miss
kittens joint "happy valentine" (on the remix 12) but I was disappointed cause
it sounds like prog pop. BUT...Mad professor came through like a Champ! his
psychedelic dub-out is soooooo heavy! and his vocal treatments are
unparalleled. checka!

speaking of aphex, I heard someone's remix of window licker yesterday at the
shop. basically he just threw different beats under it. but the part where it
loses the glitch and goes all italobassy sounds sooo much better. didn't buy it
tho.

and anyone know who did the secret mixes and fixes with the rick james and
prince edits? like it a lot. Copped it. and I finally found another copy of DAN
RYAN!!!!! woo hooooo!!!! my copy has been beat for like two years.

Hey is there anybody that needs an original white of bounce-drop the ball or
deja-vu on electrofunk? They're too fast for me, but the shops got two in the
discount bin and nobody here's gonna buy 'em.

And whoever I was checking on that New Order -confusion -streetwise for...sorry
the other copy was gone when I went down. But for a decent trade, I might be
willing to part w/mine. Holla.

Kamal K. Stoddard
Turner Broadcasting Systems