From: Matt MacQueen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>that's kinda where i ended up.  And the track Experimento or
whatever
>should have been left on the cutting room floor, a total studio
>throwaway, not some deep minimal masterpiece as i could see some
>over-excited-to-get-a-pre-prelease journalist claiming.

seriously, i feel exactly the same way. now you all can understand
the sh*t ive been talking on this record for the past few months.
i do like the A1 cut pretty well, but experimento was complete
garbage.

>In fact, they
>should have cut that out and made it a 3-tracker so they could
have put
>Sandstorms on the long side.   Sandstorms actually reminds me of
what i
>liked about the Landcruising era.

i mean if my expectations werent so high i might have liked
sandstorms better but i sincerely doubt ill ever be playing it
out. or much around the house even. i have average theo parrish
tracks that are better than this one that id much rather hear.

tom

andythepooh.com