what's everyone else listening to?

robin...

A mix called 'Pure Braziliance' on Fuego Records, by Faze Action.

It's really not that good (mixing is lacklustre and selection patchy) I have to
confess - but I uploaded the cd over the weekend not having heard it for a
while, thought I'd give it another chance...

But I do also have:

Dez Williams - Elektronik Religion SCSI-AV
Dez Williams - Speaking In Tongues - Blasé
Carl Craig - Just Another Day (Planet E)
Hieroglyphic Being - Machines For Lovers - Ghostly (or is it Spectral?)
Hieroglyphic Being - Commencement Du Eternitie (Axis)
Octave One - The Theory Of Everything

Reviews of these and others will appear shortly elsewhere.

Ken Odeluga

Editor, Markets - Market Talk

Dow Jones Newswires

[EMAIL PROTECTED]