LOL.

Too bad our tracks usually don't last long enough for a fag, but I fancy
the idea..:)

Peace,
Alex

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
02/22/2005 10:25 AM

313@hyperreal.org
cc

Subject
Re: (313) radio show peeps

>> erm, would this be a good time to try and blag a show on little detroit
> radio?
>
>It's not going to be chat show is it?

Yeah, for sure. Chat's what I'm all about.

Midnight caller, but a techno version

"techno midnight caller"

hmm.

Host>"Hello, Line 1, you're thru to the techno terrorist, how can I help?"
Caller "All techno is getting a bit fast for me, is there any nice
mid-tempo stuff about"
Host>"Sloooowwwwwww it down bird brain, NEEXXXXXXXXXXT"

Host>"Line 2, you're on"
Caller>"Marsel from Delsin records just stole my brand new axis hovercraft
I bought off Jeff Mills"
Host>"Don't worry my son, I'll send an operative to kick his tulip ass"
Caller>"thanks pikey, cheques in the post"
Host>"Thats the spirit oooour kid"

*Host slams in hardest darkest Ultradyne record he can find*

Host>"Chill out to that mo' fo's, I'm off for a fag"

got to be a winner.

p.s. yeah, it was me, I said "do it"

This e-mail is sent by the above named in
their individual, non-business capacity and
is not on behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP.

PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP may monitor
outgoing and incoming e-mails and other
telecommunications on its e-mail and
telecommunications systems. By replying
to this e-mail you give your consent to such monitoring.