On Feb 22, 2005, at 11:19 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
MATTHEW HERBERT'S PLAT DU JOUR & NUIT ELECTRONIK (REMINDER)
Just thought I'd forward this along.
Looks like an exciting weekend in Montreal coming up!

Has anyone witnessed or heard about this performance before? What's it like?

I heard he strings Neil "NAW" Wiernik up upsided-down by his testicles,
force-feeds him Mickey D double cheeseburgers until he's full and then
beats his stomach with a baseball bat until the mung falls out his mouth.
That or until he says "I'M SORRY MATTHEW I'LL NEVER SPAM (313) AGAIN I
PROMISE".

;)

        - Greg