I agree about the performance. It was like nothing I have ever witnessed before. What an amazing vibe! Gerard Mitchell sure knows how to pump up a crowd! And to play the keyboard for that matter, wow!

Although I didn't quite understand everything what Mad Mike was saying when he took the mic at the end. About people who couldn't stay in Detroit any longer or something?? And a lot of things were hard right now?

And who the [EMAIL PROTECTED] was that DJ before and after the performance? What were they thinking booking this guy? It couldn't have been further from the vibe that UR were spreading. A dreadful example of anti-funk as I've ever heard. He totally ruined the evening for me.

Also, wasn't there supposed to be another room, where Fabrice Lig would be playing? I was desperately looking for it when this crap DJ was torturing me, but in vain.

Joost