From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Feb 28, 2005 11:24 AM
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: (313) Jeff Mills in "Plastic Cup Shock"

http://www.chibuku.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3D8284

ha ha

serves him right for going to scouse land without a motorbike helmet.

me, I always travel prepared. full suit of armour disguised as a lacoste
shell suit.

one could say, "well Jeff, if you didn't choose to play bobbins clubs for=

massive fees instead of the good clubs for slightly less money, then stuf=
like this may not happen"

but I wouldn't say anything like that me.

This e-mail is sent by the above named in
their individual, non-business capacity and
is not on behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP.

PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP may monitor
outgoing and incoming e-mails and other
telecommunications on its e-mail and
telecommunications systems. By replying
to this e-mail you give your consent to such monitoring.

#########################################################################=
############
Note:

Any views or opinions are solely those of the author and do not necessari=
ly represent=20
those of Channel Four Television Corporation unless specifically stated. =
This email=20
and any files transmitted are confidential and intended solely for the us=
e of the=20
individual or entity to which they are addressed. If you have received th=
is email in=20
error, please notify [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thank You.
#########################################################################=
############

------------------------------

scally = little trouble making git. hangs around the shops, burgles houses,
steals cars, causes general aggravation. usually to be seen wearing a
baseball cap, rockport boots, shell suit.

scouse = person from liverpool

This e-mail is sent by the above named in
their individual, non-business capacity and
is not on behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP.

PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP may monitor
outgoing and incoming e-mails and other
telecommunications on its e-mail and
telecommunications systems. By replying
to this e-mail you give your consent to such monitoring.

Is that a level above or below a "chav?"

MG

> scally = little trouble making git. hangs around the shops, burgles
> houses,
> steals cars, causes general aggravation. usually to be seen wearing a
> baseball cap, rockport boots, shell suit.

No Alex, you're wrong...that's a Bam or a Ned

Jason