And congrats to meeee! I just bought a new mixer. Caught the Vestax pcv-180 on a great deal (they've been discontinued). It's fxckin awesome. The electronics are top notch. The eq isolators ( w/infinity kills ) are as good as ranes to my ears. And the overall sound quality is through the roof!

Vestax rock in this respect - the infinity kills are wonderful, they make so many 'industry standard' mixers seem utterly lame in comparison. Have been using the PMC 25 for about 5 years or so now and aside from not being able to adjust the crossfader curve it's been pretty much perfect - and has withstood some pretty hardcore touring/playing in venues with sweat dripping on it from the roof etc etc.