On Feb 24, 2005, at 7:14 AM, lee herrington wrote:

Sounds like a great show.  I'm downloadin' it right now.  One question;
Is there a story behind the, "we do not buy..." sign on the sonic sunset
site?

sorry behind as usual on my 313... you mean this one: http://sonicsunset.com/composite_v36.jpg

it was on the sign on the front of a thrift store (they also have good vinyl) i was digging at in NYC.. it was so obnoxious i just loved it. meaning, they only get their used stock of used crap inside through dealers they do business with, not from people walking up trying to trade in their junk (and junky records) for cash on the spot. imagine how many people show up with old toasters and radios, etc. that they found in the trash and wanted to make a quick buck on it.... heh, well, read the policy on the front door! ;)

--
MM
http://sonicsunset.com