Winter Breeze is on the Soul City label release. Here is the discogs...

http://www.discogs.com/release/4289

Also January uses a sample from George Benson - Give me the night.

peace.
p.

--
Andrew Jackson
Systems Administrator

Your Total Internet Business Services Provider
Trusted by 10,000s of Oz Businesses Since 1997