Inspired by Kamal, I bring you some new record info too:

Recloose : Dust : Peacefrog : Massive vocal track. Pretty smooth
electronicy beats, should go down well most places, not sure if I'll be
sick of this in 6 months or not, only time will tell I guess.

Rekid : Era EP : Soul Jazz : 2nd thing I've got by this guy. It's the
radioslave guy (eek). Very slow 'cosmic house'. About 100 bpm, very very
intense proggy house music. I think both the things I have by him are
actually pretty alright. Not everyones bag for sure, but maybe worth a
check.

DJ Bone : Modern Melodies : Subject Detroit : Very very fast (slow it down
folks) great melodic techno thing, rhythms reminding of derrick may, great
old sounding bassline. Winner!

Todd Terje : Full Pap : New label, subsid of Bear, this is Prins Thomas'
new label. 3 tracker from norwegian wonderkind todd terje. Hard driving
disco reminiscent of a mid 90's harvey thing on the A (not really going for
that) backed with two nice electronicy disco downbeat cuts on the flip
whcih are pretty nice...

Red Planet 13 : 7" : Yep, new 2 tracker, not listened properly yet.

A Man Called Adam : Techno Powers : Yep, Harveys mix doing the biz. Lovely
mid 90's sounding house, pretty balearic flavour w/old sounding bassline,
good stuff for the dancefloor. blissed out business.

Can't think what else I bought, there were others.

This e-mail is sent by the above named in
their individual, non-business capacity and
is not on behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP.

PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP may monitor
outgoing and incoming e-mails and other
telecommunications on its e-mail and
telecommunications systems. By replying
to this e-mail you give your consent to such monitoring.