Speaking of Ms. Kelli Hand, I thought you may like to know that she did a
hot little remix of my latest single, "Hateful."  Right now I'm updating my
website, so if you want to hear her remix, visit Beatport.com, and do a
search for Wallshaker Music (my label).  You'll see "Hateful" (WMAC-4).
(Did you know that Orlando Voorn and UR remixed it as well?)

And speaking of Liverpool...  I just licensed an EP full of tracks from a
wicked group of Liverpool producers who call themselves "Inbetween DJs."
Their new "Animal Jazz Vol. 1" EP will be released also on my label.  Promos
will be ready of course, within the next couple weeks.

By the way, I'm always looking for distribution; so if anyone has any leads
or can give me a heads-up, I'd most appreciate it.

Big love from the (not-so-sunny) D...
Aaron-Carl