Well to be honest, I would never have thought of Mad Mike had he not been in the track title, just like the tune. As for not taking to Ian O'Brien!! Man, Im shocked! Gigantic days??

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jason Brunton" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Stewart Caig" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Wednesday, March 02, 2005 10:48 PM
Subject: Re: (313) new record observations

Aaaaaargh- that's probably the main reason I've never really taken to Ian's stuff- I really see that track as being "Mad Mike Lite" :)

Jason
On 2 Mar 2005, at 22:43, Stewart Caig wrote:

Mad Mike meets Ian O'Brien, thats what I want to see! Or failing that just Mad Mike doing 'Ian O'Brien disease'.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jason Brunton" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>