This may be of interest to people...

Sorry to annoy you with more spam so soon. Just a quick note to remind you all about my gallery debut this weekend. Large-scale prints and new works on paper will be on display for the 1st time. Other artists will be showing as well. It'll be the whole super-cool gallery thing. Everyone is welcome!

Location: Open Door Gallery
Opening reception: Sat., March 5th
Time: 6 pm -10 pm
Address: 1630 N. Milwaukee Ave., just south of Damen, Chicago
Admission: Free
More info: 773-772-1420

It's a personal breakthrough for me to show in a gallery and I hope you all in the Chicago area can come share it

Thanks,

Alan

PS: If you're sick of my spam, just reply with "remove" in the subject line

www.alanoldham.com (art)
www.puresonikrecords.net (music)