i dont like that record at all. stars is mediocre, kinda silly. the deep dish
remix is lame. imo imo. so it's not just you.

-----Original Message-----
From: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Mar 3, 2005 5:54 AM
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: RE: (313) pin drop / RE: (313) feel the fire (flame fest)

OK Naomi Daniel.

I've heard Feel The Fire fated on here several times - to the extent of:

>"Feel The Fire" now that
>will really set the cat amongst the pigeons .... will put all these
>21st century house pretenders to shame for another ten years

So been and bought it second hand, not felt it, come back to the list to see
if I got the wrong mix but no guidance was forthcoming.

Now I've listened to the mix on the Planet E Classics series which hopefully
is a OK one.

Can ANYONE explain to me what it is that's supposed to be good about this
record?  I know we've all got our own tastes, subjective thing etc. but I so
don't 'get' this I wonder if my head needs an aesthetic readjustment
massage.

Walks away from PC as it bursts into flames?