George Jones IV - Logic7 wrote:

http://www.anodized.com/~gjones
Last mix I've done titled "Lazy" is posted there. No tracklist, because that would mean that I have to un-lazy and hook up my decks.

BTW, the site is simple lookin' 'cause to make it pretty would mean I have to un-lazy and make a real site there.

George Jones IV - Logic7
http://www.geocities.com/labwerx
http://www.anodized.com/~gjones

Forgot to mention it, but the mix has tracks (albeit older tracks) by Jeff Mills, Terrance Dixon Jr, Stewart Walker, Deepchord, Ectomorph, DJ K1 (I think that's who that was...), Carl Craig, and others. There's also a few "hiccups" in my mix. My decks are starting to show their age.