What ho!

The new Jeremy Ellis aka Ayro LP on Ubuquity FINALLY arrived this morning from Ubiquity after some typical British Postal Service shenanigans. Just giving it a preliminary listen at the mo and my first impression is: sweet as!

Nice mix of broken beat, latin and Detroit style jazzy soul + even a couple of more upbeat numbers (there's a track called 'Lil 808 Thing')

Fans of this sort of thing would do well to track down the new Dego project - Silhouette Brown, it's vocal lead jazzy soul, but with the kind of excellent song writing that you'd expect from him + that irresitible Twisted Funk 313 influenced production style - nish! (in best radio DJ voice).

BTW, have rather belatedly booked tickets for Berlin/Tresor on the 11th so see some of you down there I hope. Would be nice to meet up with other list peeps during the day, so drop me a line offlist if you fancy it (Francis?)

Best

Dan.