Has Werk ever had a party that hasn't been special?  Honestly - I know I've
only been to one (best time I've had in ages - I'm from Minnesota though)
but it seems like people are always singing their praises.

MEK

             "Robert Taylor"
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
             4.co.uk>                                                   To
                                       <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
             03/04/05 11:21 AM         <313@hyperreal.org>
                                                                        cc

                                                                   Subject
                                       RE: (313) [London] Soundslike Werk
                                       >> tomorrow night!

Get your skates on Londoners - the last party was pretty special, I'm sure
this one will be too