On 7 Mar 2005, at 16:08, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

1. The new Bitstream album, finding it a bit disappointing for some
reason I can't explain.

is it kinda 'nu-electro'?
I cant get into most of that stuff, it all sounds a bit devoid of anything
to me.

I don't mind a couple of them, the first track has a really bad pressing error on it. Someone in the office called it "Gothic Blandness" which is a bit harsh. More listens needed

>got very hyped this tho didn't it. nice bass a bit short on ideas imo (i only listenied to it in the shop tho)

Thought it was worth a put, nice sleeve ;)

2. Pop Will Eat Itself - Box Frenzy

I used to hate these with a passion. are they still as cr*p as they always
were?

Oh behave Alex.

Martin