I'm still getting good mileage out of speedyj rmx page '

 http://www.speedyj.com/newsite/rmx/index.html.

 I' have no idea how old they are or what ..

 but I have some remixes that I got about 8 months ago that
 I can't find on there anymore .. so there must be some
 rotation . going on .

 ..

 I've also been enjoying creating my own download' (netcast)

 speakeasy @ www.psurkit.net

 it's a bit of a giggle and something to do on my saturaday
 afternoons .. give six months and this will be all the rage '

 .simon

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
i was browsing through the "best downloads of 2003" emails that i've got from 313, only to find most of them out of date. who'd have thunk it?

i'd like to update this thread if for no other reason than to give me some more stuff to listen to while i write.

peace
lks

Dr. Lester K. Spence
Assistant Professor, Political Science and African Afro-American Studies
Washington University
Kellogg Scholar in Health Disparities 2004-2006