>yes, the deep space ones. does nobody own them on here?

I'm sure plenty on here own them armin, they just can't be bothered to
contribute.

>eone has one on offer for a reasonable price i guess.
>i'm tempted but i don't want to buy it just to own it.

hmm, if you dont get it, let me know where it is!

they're pretty hard to find those records here, although they were mass
produced. guess you need to go digging in the US.

>the target thing was more of an anecdote that slipped out of me hehe,

I like anecdotes. they make things seem real. wish we had more here!

>placid is the fact man.

placid is the_man!

he's like the record yoda of the list, owt you want to know about records,
ask P.

tlaks all funny though, like some sort of west country reverse edit speak

; )

This e-mail is sent by the above named in
their individual, non-business capacity and
is not on behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP.

PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP may monitor
outgoing and incoming e-mails and other
telecommunications on its e-mail and
telecommunications systems. By replying
to this e-mail you give your consent to such monitoring.