hola! that shipping to the US is expensive - two records would cost about
$40.00 after shipping.
Can anyone buy an extra copy of Flowers 1 & 2 and send it on a slow boat to
me?  I'm good for the money.

MEK

             robin
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
             ctric.com>                                                 To
                                       "Stoddard, Kamal"
             03/09/2005 10:47          <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                                       313@hyperreal.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: (313)  frantic flowers

thanks for that headsup kamal

overlooked those clips when i just checked the site.

that's proper wicked techno to my ears...can't wait to pick one of them up

the freak electrique clips are mixed up with analord tho :)

robin...

Stoddard, Kamal wrote:

> so there's clips of part deux on the new clone site. it's bananas.
serious techno heat. I'm pretty partial to analog codes (from what I hear
on the clips), unless artifacts and relics gets more melody (then it'll be
a monster). can't wait till I get more cash. has anybody heard these all
the way? does the relics track get more melody or is it that same arped
bounce all the way out with no accompaniment?