Can't help with the sides cause I'm still at werk, but I'm pretty sure the
chunky 4x4 track (inside) with the little chihuaha yip vox snips is arne's.
that should put you guys on the right side. The other inside cut (more subdued,
glidey electro-jazz-ey) is also bomb and is by kubra. That's how I tell 'em.
All about the insides. Even though the duplex track is absolutely gorgeous on
repeated listens (still too fast though).

Kamal K. Stoddard
Turner Broadcasting Systems