>> ian o'brien did a track with kirk degiorgio,
> which, to my ears, is a very honor paid to derrick may
> (think icon, praise rmx) - should be released, somewhere soon?

Yes!

Indeed, it does sound like D.May.

I think if anyone asked me to describe it, I'd say - "it sounds like rhythm
is rhythm, icon. not as in its an identical sound, but more that it's
dripping with emotion that comes across instantly"

makes me wanna cry that track.

it's called "Night On The Promenade", and yes indeed as Stewart mentions,
it's on the forthcoming ART reocrds compilation which is titled "The
Electric Institute"

ta-da.

I don't have loads of Ian O Brien stuff btw, but this new track he did with
Kirk is deffo my favourite track I've heard him do. Not that I'm biased in
anyway shape or form. ; )

Alex

This e-mail is sent by the above named in
their individual, non-business capacity and
is not on behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP.

PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP may monitor
outgoing and incoming e-mails and other
telecommunications on its e-mail and
telecommunications systems. By replying
to this e-mail you give your consent to such monitoring.