Thats the one. and the madness track is rocking

-----Original Message-----
From: David Beattie [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 10 March 2005 13:25
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: RE: (313) word from the street

Is that the one with John Tejada and Justin Maxwell?
If so I picked it up a while back and seem to remember
really liking the track called Madness.

Got some new things as a late birthday gift but havnt
listened to them yet

Claude Young - electronic dissident
Squarepusher Vs
The Plan
N&W - Analog Acid
Loversrock - L.A. Roses (incl Losoulremix)

same person got me Omar S - Track #8 but I gave him
that one back... only because I already have it and he
didnt before Tom Cox gets on my case ;-)

Cheers
BT