On Mar 11, 2005, at 6:23 AM, dinamica wrote:

If CC likes it, I assume TH might have some other nice songs... So, can
you recommend TH material in the more electronic side?

All the TH albums are worthwhile, if not necessarily "electronic".

I'd agree with Alex that Eno/Byrne's "My life in the Bush of Ghosts" has some very tasty tracks. AND if you like that release you owe it to yourself to find a copy of Byrne's "The Catherine Wheel". It was the score that Byrne composed for a Twyla Tharp dance piece. Dead funky.
--
Ian