>Starting with: am I the only one bamboozled by the above?  Is it just a
>test?  Or the secret language of an inner 313 lodge to which I am not
worthy
>to gain admittance?

not sure francis.

I got this mail from the same guy shortly before:

"oik this kind of email pisses me off.  you offer no information.  you
"ALEX"
should stop writing such idiodic things to the list."

amongst a couple of other things he said.

so. shall I publicly offer to batter the living s**t out of him if I ever
come across him?

or not?

don't know.

my guess is he was drunk. well cool. I mean sheeet, its not as if I dont
get drunk alot, but...well, you know.

This e-mail is sent by the above named in
their individual, non-business capacity and
is not on behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP.

PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP may monitor
outgoing and incoming e-mails and other
telecommunications on its e-mail and
telecommunications systems. By replying
to this e-mail you give your consent to such monitoring.