ohhh yeah. those are really good examples.
you lose robin!
;)

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Mar 15, 2005 9:50 AM
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: (313) ..earth calling francis....or other berlin goers....

>First off, what a load of boll*cks.

nice touch Martin. You sound as if you're in a similar mood to me.

: )

I have to say, I 'watched' a dj once before. I was ill. (could hardly
stand) It lasted about 30 minutes. I learnt something I guess, but I can't
say I'll ever do it again.

While I see Robins point of view (its just what some people want to see -
nowt wrong with that), I just dont subscribe to this theory.

My mate saw Basic Channel live at Lost, behind a screen. Awesome he said.
Moodymann played behind a sheet in Manchester. No difference there either..
Kraftwerk, stood still, didnt move a jot in 2 ours of a live show. Possibly
the most stunning thing I've ever seen in my life.

So, I think, in summary, its just what one person thinks over another, so
therefore no ones right and no ones wrong.

hmm.

This e-mail is sent by the above named in
their individual, non-business capacity and
is not on behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP.

PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP may monitor
outgoing and incoming e-mails and other
telecommunications on its e-mail and
telecommunications systems. By replying
to this e-mail you give your consent to such monitoring.