So you actually heard him play a good set recently? I heard him last saturday after 3 years avoiding him because of other horrible sets from the man. I have to say that he couldn't get a straight mix (and i am talking serious train-wrecks here) in the first 45 minutes. Once again his whole set was filled with nothing more then non-inspirational, non-funky music. We have chords and scales for a reason, they make music sound good, please use them. After Rob Hood however came James Ruskin and he was quite good to be honest. He dropped some more funkier stuff and even some Blaze, Blake Baxter and Electroids...

I am so disappointed in Rob Hood the last couple of years, what happened to the Minimal Nation? Did the US listed it as a country that supported terrorism or what?

I hear you but I kinda like his relentless battles, enjoyed the last two gigs, well harsh - bring the noise bob...

Talking of harsh, at the last BMB gig - this beautiful slip of thing walks up to the DJ box and asks if she can speak to Tony, sure. He's halfway through hammering Whitehouse and she passes him a note that says "For the future of techno, please play some Whitehouse, Rapemaster" Cue the this is Whitehouse conversation and she ended it with "Haven't you got anything harder"!

Martin