Didn't Jarre do one copy of something that went for 10's of 000s

On 17 Mar 2005, at 15:06, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

How much did it go for?

not gone yet.

up to £1200 of our english pounds apparently - I'm just following the conv
on LD, and reporting here.

pretty sure there's never been an electronic record as expensive as that.

also, lil bird told me a while ago there were alot of these around when it
came out.

so - where are they?

thats the Q.

This e-mail is sent by the above named in
their individual, non-business capacity and
is not on behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP.

PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP may monitor
outgoing and incoming e-mails and other
telecommunications on its e-mail and
telecommunications systems. By replying
to this e-mail you give your consent to such monitoring.