Hey Folks,

I had the pleasure of hosting an exclusive session on Equinox yesterday - brought to you by TraXX (Int'l Gigolo)

Sorry - no tracklisting for this 2-1/2hr edition of Equinox. Although i can tell you that he played a mix of Chicago jackin' acid trax's, old industrial/ebm, new and unreleased white labels and dub plates from Hieroglyphic Being, Dirty Criminals, and Ghostly Records. I spotted some old Psyche, and i think he played almost every track from the Fixmer and McCarthy LP. X-Marks The Pedwalk - Arbitrary Execution; Gherkin Jerks; a white label of an upcoming release from Steve Poindexter's Label. hrmmm... that's all i can remember at the moment.

It's available to download in 2 parts from the 'Equinox' page on my site www.gerald-matrix.com

Enjoy!

website: www.gerald-matrix.com
event organiser/writer/dj: Kick Magazine - www.kickmagazine.ca