From: Matt MacQueen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 17 March 2005 17:32
To: robin; Alex Bond
Cc: 313
Subject: Re: (313) that clarence g on ebay

On Mar 17, 2005, at 11:23 AM, robin wrote:

> up to £4700 now. see if that was a fake bidding war wouldn't you fake
> it up a bit more realistically?
>
> having said that that's such ludicrous money to spend on a bit of
> vinyl this has to be a set up.

anyone remember the auction of a sealed jar of air captured from
sheffield near Warp offices or whatever circa inception of the label,
said to contain the very same air also inhaled by aphex twin, and other
early rare warp/skam/idm artists.    good one!   and then there was a
tile with a footprint said to be tread upon by aphex...

all that said when the turned the Hacienda into condos, i can't believe
nobody sold off tiles or planks from the dancefloor... i'm so stupid i
probably would have bought one.  Alex can you get over there with a
crowbar and sort some souvineers ?   Must contain 20 year sticky spot
of old booze spilled on by Graham Massey and Peter Hook, if possible.
Must contain cigarette burn mark from Peter Saville's discarded Dunhill
when stomping feet to ACR live show.

--
MM
http://sonicsunset.com

Note:

Any views or opinions are solely those of the author and do not necessarily
represent
those of Channel Four Television Corporation unless specifically stated. This
email
and any files transmitted are confidential and intended solely for the use of
the
individual or entity to which they are addressed. If you have received this
email in
error, please notify [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thank You.