blackwater is around the low 120 bpms when at -8. that's what the slider is
for on the technics. sounds much better slowed down.
james
www.jbucknell.com

             Sakari Karipuro
             <sakari.karipuro@
             kotiposti.net>                                             To
                                       313 <313@hyperreal.org>
             18/03/05 09:02 AM                                          cc

                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: (313) Octave One - Somedays

Maarten Baute wrote on Thu, 17 Mar 2005 about following:

> Derek Plaslaiko wrote:
>> did you like Blackwater?
>
> I didn't like the vocal version. The original untold version was not bad.

I totally missed the track when it was huge. I actually heard the track
first time couple of months ago when OO was playing live in Helsinki.
I sort of like the vocal version, although some of the vocals just don't
sound right. Instrumental version might be quite nice; i really like the
string arrangements.. very emotional.

Downside with the whole track is tempo, i think it's somewhere way above
130.. i wish it was somewhere around 120-122 :)

sakke
--
System error?:: Success
props to mozilla.org