I know Carl isn't who I personally would pick for this movie, but if you talk with some of the guys from back in the day, they give alot of respect to Carl Cox... I am not sure why, because I have never heard anything from him I was impressed with either..I remember when he was playing the DEMF...I got a ear full about his influences on Detroit music...From artists who have been around since the beginning.
~Erin

Stewart Caig wrote:

I still find Carl Cox an odd choice of UK representation in a film such as
this, sure he was playing some techno sets back in the day, but he was also
playing garage, house, jungle, d&b, happy hardcore and just about anything
else he could get booked for! And his actual music has never really been any
good.

Stu