>- Greg the old jaded Post-Punk geezer

You may be interested to know that Simon Reynolds has written a book about
this period Greg?

Out soon I believe.

Some of the writing that was published a while back is available to read
here ('uncut' magazine apparently?):

http://members.aol.com/blissout/postpunk.htm

I didn't really know what all this stuff was called till not long ago. post
punk was new to me. I'd heard the term, and have lots of these sort of
records, but never put two and two together before. I'm a bit dozy like
that though.

>How many geezers do you know who bought "FAC 2 - A Factory
>Sampler" when it was brand-new back in 1978?

a 'famous dj' left one of these when we had the club, in the club. I tried
for months and months to get it back to him, eventually I got it to him. I
was so tempted to nick it. It must have took literally 20 phone calls to
get it to him over about 6 months. I want one! They're, hmm, between 50-80
of our english pounds these days depending on condition though.

Vmax wrote>Now Tones on Tail, Section 25, [ Cerent 23- spelling may be off
on this
>one ]  had some sound worth talking about.

does anyone know much about a band called 'trisomie 21'? Quite a few years
ago I tried to find some stuff, and kinda gave up. can anyone recommend any
particular bits or has any more info?

thanks

alex

This e-mail is sent by the above named in
their individual, non-business capacity and
is not on behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP.

PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP may monitor
outgoing and incoming e-mails and other
telecommunications on its e-mail and
telecommunications systems. By replying
to this e-mail you give your consent to such monitoring.