From: "Erin Bate" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: "313" <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Tuesday, March 22, 2005 5:44 PM
Subject: Re: (313) Hi Tech Soul - The Movie

> I know Carl isn't who I personally would pick for this movie, but if
you
> talk with some of the guys from back in the day, they give alot of
> respect to Carl Cox... I am not sure why, because I have never heard
> anything from him I was impressed with either..I remember when he was
> playing the DEMF...I got a ear full about his influences on Detroit
> music...From artists who have been around since the beginning.
> ~Erin
>
> Stewart Caig wrote:
>
> >I still find Carl Cox an odd choice of UK representation in a film
such
as
> >this, sure he was playing some techno sets back in the day, but he
was
also
> >playing garage, house, jungle, d&b, happy hardcore and just about
anything
> >else he could get booked for! And his actual music has never really
been
any
> >good.
> >
> >Stu

#############
Note:

Any views or opinions are solely those of the author and do not
necessarily represent
those of Channel Four Television Corporation unless specifically stated.
This email
and any files transmitted are confidential and intended solely for the
use of the
individual or entity to which they are addressed. If you have received
this email in
error, please notify [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thank You.